As part of the II Scientific International Convention of Science, Technology and Society 2019 the First International Conference of Sustainable Production and Use of Cement and Concrete will take place. The conference goal is to present the most recent results of research and technological developments related with production and use of cement and concrete.
- Present tendencies in sustainable production of low carbon cements.
- Novelties in development of Supplementary Cementitious Materials.Calcined clays, natural pozzolans, fly ashes, blast furnace slags.
- New techniques of microstructural characterization of constructionmaterials.
- Portland base and Alkaline activated cementitious systems.
- Development and use of additives and additions in the sustainableproduction of concretes.
- Sustainable production of high-performance concrete.
- Durable concretes produced with recycled aggregates.
- Development of mortars to historical patrimony restauration.
- From microstructure to concrete durability.
- Sustainability vs. useful service life in concrete for infrastructure works.
- Environmental and economic assessment of production and use of cement.
Registration and important dates